|October 1, 2012 9:30 am||to||October 2, 2012 5:30 pm|
Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
London N1 0QH
GoMo News readers receive 25 per cent off tickets. Quote GOMO25
Mobile Marketing Live is a new, two-day exhibition and conference designed to educate brands and agencies in all aspects of mobile marketing.The event encompasses an exhibition, conference programme, training sessions and one-on-one meeting opportunities, bringing together brands and agencies with mobile experts who can help them put mobile to work in their business.
Delegates will hear from leading brands, including Debenhams, The Guardian and RBS, explaining what they have done in the mobile channel, and how it has worked for them, as well as from disruptive start-ups such as Zeebox and Zappit, who are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with mobile technology.
What marketers will learn:-
• How to use mobile advertising and location-targeted offers to drive footfall into their retail outlets
• How to build an opted in database of customers and prospects, happy to receive regular communications from the brand on their mobile phone
• How to build a transactional mobile website that looks great on any handset, and enables customers to shop on the go
• How to build branded apps that offer real value to customers, that will not only be download, but used frequently
• How to use text and voice shortcodes, QR codes and, going forward, Near Field Communication tags to make offline promotion material such as posters and print ads interactive, creating an immediate response channel to enable consumers to request more information
• How to harness the power of social media through mobile
For tickets please call Lisa Slavin on +44 (0)207 183 5285 or email her at Lisa.Slavin@mobilemarketingmagazine.com – Quote GOMO25 for 25% discount!
About Mobile Marketing Live
Mobile Marketing Live is organised by Dot Media, the company behind Mobile Marketing magazine, which has been online since November 2005, and is also available on mobile, in print, and on the iPad.