|November 12, 2014 8:00 am||to||November 13, 2014 8:00 pm|
Organisers: Magenta Global
Venue: Taipei Garden Hotel
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
This Summit is a timely and première thought leadership event – a must attend for all operators and mobile communities.
Summit agenda: -
- 4G LTE Licenses and their rollouts in Taiwan: Latest Update
- 5G Initiatives in North Asia & the World: R & D collaboration and pilot projects – Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China, USA, Europe
- Technology strategies of developing B4G: Prototyping and test-bedding for emerging B4G technologies
- Strategic spectrum planning and allocation for 4G LTE: Standardisation of spectrum and plans for multiband harmonization of LTE. Progress in LTE band availability
- TD-LTE advances, commercialization & rollouts in Asia. FDD and TDD convergence & co-existence.
- LTE Voice Latest Developments
- QoS for the 4G LTE market
- LTE network performance management analytics
- SON latest developments
- Interconnect challenges for 4G LTE operators. LTE roaming trial between VFOpcos and 3rd parties
- How to connect Cloud with 4G Mobile?
- How will Cloud Computing and SDN affect how mobile networks and their services evolve?
- How can carriers and OTT service providers cooperate to successfully grow their revenues profitably? Could LTE be the perfect platform for OTTs? Could telcos become just bit pipes?
- How will Cloud and IMS service environments be leveraged together to provide a rich, rapidly evolving service set for carriers and end-users?
- Mobile Networks as Service MNaS
- Opportunities and challenges for HetNets: the reshaping of of network architecture and the operator’s business models.
- Millimeter wave application in cellular network
- Social networking device integration
- 5G in the making: new Mobile Network Technologies – An Update on Research Progress in 5G worldwide